Barry Bush has been improving homes since he transformed his West Philadelphia home in 2007. His priorities for you are providing the quality, cleanliness, and professionalism that you should receive from a contractor. While focusing on the work, our team will respect you and your home. It is our ultimate goal to make sure that you are comfortable while we are there and happy when we leave.
You will receive superior customer service and high quality workmanship when working with Barry Bush Home Improvements. The factors that set us apart from the competition are:
• We stay true to what we propose in the estimate
• We communicate with you regularly throughout the entire job
• Special attention is paid to small details
• Crew members are professional, courteous, and care about your home
• The price we quote is the price you will pay (unless in-job requests made by you change the scope of work or require additional materials.)
• We take special consideration to prepare the surfaces before painting
• We customize the work and products to fit your needs. We’ll use high quality, low VOC paint, a cheap contractor grade, or anything in between.
Barry Bush Home Improvements has won the Angie’s List Super Service Award every year from 2007 through 2015.
• Interior painting
• Deck cleaning & maintenance
• Wall paper removal
• Minor carpentry
• Drywall installation
• Drywall repair
• Plaster repair
• Minor electrical
• Pressure washing
• Glass block window installation